Acrastyle specialise in providing power system protection panels and cubicles for all levels of electrical power transmission, distribution and generation, whether to electrical utilities, renewable installations, industrial sites or the transport sector.
Styles of protection panels
Acrastyle can provide standard 19” rack type panels in addition to custom-sized panels. These can be tailored to suit specific demands. Cubicles can be supplied in a rear access design and also a front access swing frame style where substation space is limited. All panels can be provided with or without glazed front doors depending upon the required ingress protection rating (IP rating). Protection panels generally have:
- Relays, selector switches and test links/MCBs on the front
- Power supplies, auxiliary relays and dropping resistors mounted internally
- Terminal rails where all the externally connected wiring is wired out
Acrastyle protection panels / cubicles allow the customer to quickly and easily install new, or replace existing protection equipment with the following benefits:
- Plug-and-Play commissioning of the protection scheme, since it has been fully factory tested out to the terminal rails
- Minimum outage time and site-work cost
- No disturbance to adjacent cubicles other than the reconnection of bus-wiring between cubicles
- ‘Red, green and black’ drawings if required where the protection system is either retrofit or part of a phased new installation
Replacement front sheet protection panels can be provided fully fitted with inter-device wiring and flying leads connected to a terminal rail, thus enabling easy external connection between old and new systems. Replacement front sheets are custom made to provide a direct replacement to any existing protection panel front sheet.
Please contact Acrastyle to have all your requirements fully met for: